Worldwide deployment of AHLTA 3.3 completed in December 2010 and today allows rapid access to patientsâ€™ health records. The software update implements enhancements based on user requests and lessons learned while focusing on upgrading operational availability, speed, provider capabilities, and interoperability with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
DHIMS released AHLTA 3.3.6 Service Pack 1 to the Services in September 2011. AHLTA SP1, the most significant release since AHLTA 3.3, contains numerous enhancements, bug fixes, and improved stabilization.
Service Pack 1 Benefits
- Provides Windows 7 (32-bit) compatibility
- Resolves more than 400 user reported issues
- Resolves the top 5 tier 1 issues and the top 15 field reported issues
- Provides access through the common access card
- Contains upgrades to the embedded commercial-off-the-shelf products