The Theater Medical Information Program Framework provides a messaging service to the deployed applications, allowing electronic health records and other medical information to transmit from the Theater of Operations to home-based repositories.
The TMIP Framework is designed to work in environments renowned for low or interrupted communications. The store and forward capability guarantees critical medical data is available to health care providers and decision makers.
- Provides secure and configurable communication channels
- Provides multiple messaging protocols
- Writes to and reads from applications through the Windows file folders interface
- Ensures reliable data transfer
- Increases clinical and administrative efficiencies
- Enhances readiness
- Increases quality of care to our service members